January 14, 2015- Initial contact was made in order to identify
areas of weakness in school technology for teachers. The identified areas
are Google Tools and Learning Earnings.
After the initial meeting, I have been
busy trying to become an expert of Google Tools. I have used Google Docs,
Mail, and Forms in the past but would like to become more efficient when
teaching the teachers. I have learned that most of the people around me
only use less than ten percent of what Google has to offer. It has been overwhelming
of where to begin, what paths to follow, and how to present to the teachers
that I work with every day. There are many diverse levels of
technological proficiency in the school and I hope to present something that
will benefit everyone.
The best way to start is basics and an overview. I will create and send a Google Form to all
the teachers that will answer questions about Learning Earnings. This will give me a chance to teach Google
Forms and Learning Earnings.
No comments:
Post a Comment